So here's probably the best mixtape you're going to hear all summer - it's scientifically proven to improve your summer by 87% and comes straight from the decks of the Hon. kRudd. In the PM's words:
"This mix is meant to evoke all the feelings of summer. From the breezy, chillaxed mornings, through to afternoon storms and partying with yr bros at nite [sic], this is is where it's at. Throw in a bit of 'what-the-fuck-parliament-doesn't-sit-until-Feb' and you've got the right combination of songs to enjoy in due season - and that season is now: summer!'
Hard to argue with that. I've listened to it myself and can assure you that 87% is a more conservative figure than the ETI - this is the balls.
Shit is epic - 90+ minutes of sweet tunes. Tracklist after the jump.
1. Bibio – Ambivalence Avenue---
2. Air France – No Excuses
3. Summer Camp – Ghost Train
4. The Notwist – Good Lies
5. A Tribe Called Quest – Can I Kick It?
6. Iran – I Can See The Future
7. Toro Y Moi – Fax Shadow
8. Girls – Big Bad Mean Motherfucker
9. Karen O & The Kids – Capsize
10. Eddy Current Suppression Ring – Wrapped Up
11. The Thrills – Don’t Steal Our Sun
12. A Sunny Day in Glasgow – Shy
13. Black Joe Lewis & The Honeybears – Get Yo Shit
14. The Kritzlers – Scarlet Sometimes
15. Love of Diagrams – Forever
16. The Depreciation Guild – Because
17. Warren Zevon – Nighttime in the Switching Yard
18. Here We Go Magic – Fangela
19. The Flaming Lips – Fight Test
20. No Through Road – Party To Survive
21. DM Stith – Abraham’s Song (Bibio Remix)
22. Looking Glass – Brandy
23. The Mary Onettes – Puzzles
24. Washed Out – Feel It All Around
25. Clinic – The Witch
26. Animal Collective/The Beach Boys – I’m Waiting for My Banshee (Mash-Up)
27. TV On The Radio – New Health Rock
28. The Drums – Let’s Go Surfing
Not enough mixtape fun? Get the previous, shorter 'Hipster Partay Mixtape' here.